APPN Study Day and AGM – 27th April 2017
This study day is a fantastic CPD opportunity for both experienced & newly appointed Allied Health Professionals working in advanced practice or first contact practitioner roles.
Aims of the day
This day aims to promote and update advanced critical thinking skills underpinning best practice across a range of complex musculoskeletal pathologies.
To enable delegates to critically reflect on all aspects of the consultation/assessment process within their area of practice.
Attendees will hear from Medical & Physiotherapy Consultants, Physiotherapy Advanced practitioners and Researchers who are all experts in their field.
Objectives of the day
- Current thinking on assessment & management of across a range of pathologies and assessment strategies including communication skills
- Gain an understanding of the diagnostic tests and their role in patient management.
- Gain an understanding of peripheral normal variants commonly seen in MSK.
- To enhance knowledge to enable delegates to develop clear communication strategies when presenting imaging to patients.
- Critically analyse the diagnostic information together with the patient clinical information and produce an informed clinically reasoned management pathway.
Real life clinical cases
Click on our courses page for further details and booking form