Making the most of the Consultation
Practical management of MSK conditions for Advanced Practice Physiotherapists :
|27th April 2018|
This study day is a fantastic CPD opportunity for both experienced & newly appointed Allied Health Professionals working in advanced practice or first contact practitioner roles.
Aims of the day
This day aims to promote and update advanced critical thinking skills underpinning best practice across a range of complex musculoskeletal pathologies.
To enable delegates to critically reflect on all aspects of the consultation/assessment process within their area of practice.
Attendees will hear from Medical & Physiotherapy Consultants, Physiotherapy Advanced practitioners and Researchers who are all experts in their field.
Objectives of the day
- Current thinking on assessment & management of across a range of pathologies and assessment strategies including communication skills
- Gain an understanding of the diagnostic tests and their role in patient management.
- Gain an understanding of peripheral normal variants commonly seen in MSK.
- To enhance knowledge to enable delegates to develop clear communication strategies when presenting imaging to patients.
- Critically analyse the diagnostic information together with the patient clinical information and produce an informed clinically reasoned management pathway.
Real life clinical cases
We are offering this course at a special reduced rate to promote the launch of our new name Advanced Practice Physiotherapy Network
£60 Members : £90 non members
A learning event for APPs working in Primary and Secondary Care : Full programme details to follow shortly
Hinckley Road Coventry Warwickshire CV2 2HP